Attention iPhone users: quick glitch to make your phone faster!
Take advantage of a current iOS glitch / hack that will make your iPhone feel & run faster. It does not require you to jailbreak your iPhone. The hack crashes and turns off all iOS transition animations so apps and your home screen load instantly without the zooming in/out & fading animations.
The video above (9to5mac) runs you through the process - it's pretty simple. The hack sometimes resets itself but you can just run through the process quickly again to activate it.
- Open settings > General > Accessibility > Assistive Touch (Enable Assistive Touch Switch)
- Go back to home screen.
- Drag the assistive touch button to the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
- Activate "spotlight search" by dragging down on your home screen.
- You'll notice that the assistive touch button will try and move on top of your keyboard. Wait for it to move on top of your keyboard and then quickly tap the screen to dismiss the spotlight search.
- Repeat this process until you notice a significant jump in speed of the whole process.
- Test by launching an app (it should open instantly with no animations).
- Go back and turn off assistive touch (step 1).
If this has helped you feel free to drop by my Instagram and comment 🏃🏻 on my latest photo.