My name is Benjamin Lee and I'm an Informatics graduate (B.A. Informatics -Sydney University) based in Sydney, Australia.
I am a freelance content creator currently specialising in photography, social media & digital production. I provide services that range from web development, digital consultation, copywriting - all the way to photography & social media campaigns.
Over the past year or so, I have built a solid readership through my blog and a strong engaged following on Instagram (currently 35,000 and counting).
Parcel Locker 1008385226
25-27 Richland Street
Kingsgrove NSW 2208
- Condé Nast Traveller China Photography feature.
- MSN.com Photography Feature.
- Published in EyeEm Magazine Vol IV.
- The Daily Mail UK Photography Feature.
- The Exposure Co. Q&A session.
- The Espirer Interview.
- Everlane #whereitravel Editor's Pick.
- Photo published on Mashable.
- Featured Photographer on Shotkit.com
- We Are Explorers feature article.
- Photo licensed as the hero image for the Canon 80D campaign (AU/NZ-wide).
- Photo published in the Herschel Supply's print & online publication The Journal.
- Fujifilm X World Photo Gallery winner, photo exhibited in Tokyo, Japan.
- Herringbone Sydney Artists "The City".
- Featured on Instagrams suggested user list.
- Boston Consulting Group's Exploring New Ground Finalist.
- Photos published multiple times on the Huffington Post here, here, here & here.
- Photo published as a full page feature in Stuff Magazines August 2015 issue.
- Photo published in Hayo Magazine 1st issue print.
- Photo exhibited in London (Old Billingsgate) in EyeEm x TedEx exhibition.
- Lifestyle work featured in an interview on The Phoblographer.
- Top 20 Finalist for Canon's Photo bootcamp competition
- Won EyeEm photo mission & featured in a variety of EyeEm's publications.
- Artifact Uprising's top weekly select.
- Photo published in the EyeEm Black Edition magazine.
- Featured as one of the 10 Snapwire users to follow on Instagram.
- Photographer of the week Hayo Magazine
- Photo published in Street Dreams Magazine issue 008.
- Artifact Uprising's top November Selects.
Side PRoject: Awe supply co.
I am the founder and admin of Awe Supply Co: a collaborative Instagram feature account (@awesupply) focused on Adventure, Travel & Lifestyle. It's following has been steadily growing in the past few months (currently at 24,000).
Check out this FAQ for more info.
Available for hire, commission or collaboration
I am based in Sydney, Australia and am available internationally. If you are a brand, business or even individual who would like to work with me please feel free to send me an email: email@example.com.
For more information on the services I provide, along with samples of my most recent work click the link below: