Freelance Photographer, Filmmaker & Blogger based in Sydney, Australia.
Benjamin Lee is a digital creative with a passion for travel, adventure and new experiences. He is an acomplished photographer and digital content creator who consistently creates content that is both visuaully stunning & highly engaging.
Through years of openly sharing his work & journey, Benjamin has grown a large & engaged audience.
He is readily available for projects & travel worldwide.
Parcel Locker 1008385226
25-27 Richland Street
Kingsgrove NSW 2208
*Please contact me first before sending out products & review units.
- Australian Photography Magazine (AP) July Cover.
- Fujifilm Australia: through a photographer's eye.
- Mini Australia: Chase Unexplored Places.
- Third Place Winner of Olympus Global Open Photo Contest 2016-17
- Instagram (@instagram) featured photo. (207 million followers at time of feature)
- Condé Nast Traveller China Photography feature.
- MSN.com Photography Feature.
- Published in EyeEm Magazine Vol IV.
- The Daily Mail UK Photography Feature.
- The Exposure Co. Q&A session.
- The Espirer Interview.
- Everlane #whereitravel Editor's Pick.
- Photo published on Mashable.
- Featured Photographer on Shotkit.com
- We Are Explorers feature article.
- Photo licensed as the hero image for the Canon 80D campaign (AU/NZ-wide).
- Photo published in the Herschel Supply's print & online publication The Journal.
- Fujifilm X World Photo Gallery winner, photo exhibited in Tokyo, Japan.
- Herringbone Sydney Artists "The City".
- Featured on Instagrams suggested user list.
- Boston Consulting Group's Exploring New Ground Finalist.
- Photos published multiple times on the Huffington Post here, here, here & here.
- Photo published as a full page feature in Stuff Magazines August 2015 issue.
- Photo published in Hayo Magazine 1st issue print.
- Photo exhibited in London (Old Billingsgate) in EyeEm x TedEx exhibition.
- Lifestyle work featured in an interview on The Phoblographer.
- Won EyeEm photo mission & featured in a variety of EyeEm's publications.
- Photo published in the EyeEm Black Edition magazine.
- Featured as one of the 10 Snapwire users to follow on Instagram.
- Photo published in Street Dreams Magazine issue 008.
Available for hire, commission or collaboration
I am based in Sydney, Australia and am available internationally. If you are a brand, business or even individual who would like to work with me please feel free to send me an email: email@example.com.
For more information on the services I provide, along with samples of my most recent work click the link below: