Photography Gear: Urban Day Kit
Hi friends! It's been a minute since I last did a kit flatlay. I've put together a light weight day kit that's perfect for a solo stroll around the city, some reading in a park and maybe some work inside a cafe.
Huge thanks to Incase for sending out some of their rad products for me to play with. A full review on their iPhone 7+ cases, Battery Pack & Wrist strap is coming soon!
Kit details (left to right):
- Macbook Air 13" - Well & truly outdated.Desperately needs to be upgraded.
- EyeEm Magazine issue 05 - I have a full two page spread! See if you can find me.
- Field Notes 48 Page Memo Book
- Instagram Sharpie
- Yashica Electro GSN 35mm (Film Camera)
- Incase Wrist Strap (Black Leather) - attached to the Yashica
- Oscar Wylee Shades
- Louis Vuitton Wallet
- Pelican SD Card Case (12 Slot)
- Rode VideoMic Me (Smartphone directional Mic)
- Incase iPhone 7+ Case (Textured Snap)
- Incase Battery Pack (5400mAh) - has both a integrated USB & Lightning Cable. No need to carry extra cables around!
- Apple Watch (v1.0) Sports in Black with Milanese Loop
- Sandisk SD Cards (Extreme Pro Class 10 U3)
- Joby Smartphone Gorilla Pod with smart phone mount. Used for timelapse & handle/grip for smartphone video.
- Xiaoyi Action Cam (GoPro clone)
- Two Spare Canon Batteries (for my DSLR)
- Chanel Cologne
- Blunt Umbrella (World's best umbrella) - highly recommended.
Check back in a few days for the full review on the Incase gear!