Instagram hasn't made it easy or clear to remove photos from Photo Map. The fact that it's so hard and ambiguous to remove photos from your Photo Map is perplexing. Privacy is important and it should be made as easy as possible to manage. There is no instructions, no labels, no cues, nothing. Only and "Edit" and a "Done" button.
1. Go to your profile tab (bottom right).
2. Enter your Photo Map (third icon from left under your profile description)
3. Zoom in on the photo clusters that you wish to remove.
4. Hit the Edit button on the top right of the screen.
5. Select the photos you wish to remove.
6. Hit the Done button on the top right of the screen.
You should make it a habit to check your Photo Map every now and again and remove unwanted geotags. Hope this helped!
Any questions hit up the comment section below or shoot me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PERMISSION TO REPUBLISH: