Road Trip kit : Sydney to Melbourne this week!
I'm heading to Melbourne this week with a small crew thanks to @lexusaustralia. They're loaning me their new RX Sport for a fortnight so I thought we might as well make a road trip out of it! Here's a small sneak peak into the gear that I'm bringing.
As you can probably tell, I've started to integrate more video / filmmaking tools into my regular kit. Hopefully this will show through higher quality videos. There will be a Melbourne adventure / travel video from this road trip (similar to my Tasmania film) so keep an eye out for that!
- Chanel Cologne
- Moment Wide Lens for iPhone (18mm)
- Apple iPhone 6S Plus Gold
- Apple Watch (v1.0) Sports in Black with Milanese Loop
- Oscar Wylee Shades
- Canon 6D with Sigma 35mm f/1.4 attached
- Canon 50mm f/1.8 (latest edition)
- Canon 16-35mm f/2.8 II
- Xiaoyi Action Cam (GoPro clone)
- Aether Apparel Cashmere Beanie
- Aether Apparel Shelter Hoodie
- Tripod (from ebay - highly recommended)
- Yelangu Steadicam
Kit Details (left to right):
- Mr Porter Travel Kit:
- The Mr Porter Post
- Want Les Essentials toiletry bag.
- Aesop Skincare Pack
- Custom Mr Porter Smythson Leather Black Book
- Chrome Industries Niko Camera Backpack
- Dark Energy Reservoir 8000mAh External Battery
- 2TB Seagate & 2TB Western Digital Portable Hard Drives
- Olympus MJU Zoom 115 35mm Film Camera
- 12 Slot Pelican SD Hard Case
- Instagram Sharpie Pen
- 2x 2way Walkie Talkie Radio's (eBay off-brand)
- New Balance 009
You can follow along on this road trip though my IG & Snapchat:
So keen to hit the road!